Skip to content
Love Your Neighbor Ideas
Posted on: March 19, 2020
- Call someone older who is in need and isolated
- Prayer walk your neighborhood
- On a warm day, invite your block to a “socially distant” block party with music and lawn chairs and sidewalk chalk, etc
- Consider leaving your name and number in people’s mailboxes letting them know that you are available to talk or go on a grocery run if they are unable.
- Bake something with your family, pray for you neighbors and then deliver baked goods to people’s front doors