We are looking forward to worshiping with you in-person! Please bring your own mask, chair, umbrella & sun screen if needed, and water.
As we begin in-person ministries at church, we have taken many safety precautions. While we are doing our best to maintain a safe environment, you need to be the decision maker of your health and well-being. Your health — both physical and mental — is important to us.
We have been using hospital grade cleaner/sanitizer on all high-touch surfaces. Hand sanitizer stations are placed strategically around the campus.
Please keep the following in mind:
- We will be observing social distancing by asking everyone to remain six feet apart from others at all times, including seating, unless you are immediate family, etc.
- Masks & Social Distancing: All attendees at our services must wear face coverings at all times except where doing so would inhibit the individual’s health or where the individual is under two years of age. Please bring your own mask.
- If you or anyone in your family have been exposed to the Coronavirus in the last 14 days or if you or someone in your home has a pre-existing medical condition, please do not attend.
- We are taking steps to make it “contactless” following guidelines that are set. Therefore, doors will be opened for you, sanitizer will be available, and offering boxes will be available in the back of the church.
- We will sanitize the bathrooms, high touch areas.
Our services will continue to be on Facebook LIVE on Saturdays 6:00PM and Sundays 9:00AM and 10:45AM as well as our website.