Building a community centered on Jesus Christ…
We have many places to connect…
We live in a lonely, fragmented and disconnected world. Our busyness keeps us apart. Christ calls us into relationship with himself and each other, and our welcoming environments provide a place many people will experience Christian community–the parking lot, the patio, retreats, and events. Our place of connection is where people experience the Christ-like culture of the church and are welcomed into a deeper involvement with the life of the church.
Growing together in community with one another is central to life at Cornerstone.
Life Groups at Cornerstone: they are a safe place where we connect with a handful of other people
- to be known
- to learn and grow in our relationship with God
- to study the Bible, to pray for and support each other
- to discuss things big and small
- …to journey through life, together.
Our new 2020 winter/ spring life group directory is now available! Click the link here to browse selections to engage in community and fellowship through our life groups.
The following is a list of ministries for people interested in serving. If you would like more information about one of these ministries, click on the name and an email will be generated to our church staff.
Middle School students are going on a week long camp trip to Camp Berea in Hebron, NH! Please fill out this form and then follow the link to register at Camp Berea’s website. Find below a checklist to complete registration. Regard any questions to Katie Hufnagle (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Fill out and submit Cornerstone Youth’s 2019-2020 permission form if you have not filled one out for your child
- Select either MALE or FEMALE and pay for your child ($580 includes camp price, transportation, and additional meals)
- Please fill out your child’s name when prompted
- Submit payment and follow the link to Camp Berea’s website
- Register your child through Berea’s form (“Junior/Senior 2”, July 5-11) and indicate you are with Cornerstone Christian Church
- Use the following code when prompted for payment. Do not pay Berea directly. Use the following code: CORNERSTONENJ
- Once you have filled out the necessary documentation, you have officially registered your child for Camp Berea! Please let Katie Hufnagle know if you have not received any confirmation emails.
July 5-11, 2020 | |Register
A great first step in getting connected at Cornerstone is to fill out the SHAPE form.
SHAPE stands for Spiritual Gifts, Heart, Abilities, Personality, and Experience.This information will help CCC get to know you… and to help get you connected to ministries and opportunities that “fit” your SHAPE. If have not already completed a spiritual gifts assessment (see below) it will help as a reference in filling out your SHAPE.
“For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned.” – Romans 12:3
For the best results answer each statement below according to who you are, not who you would like to be or think you ought to be. How true are these statements of you? What has been your experience? What do others tell you? To what degree do these statements reflect your usual tendencies? Each of the 105 questions is very important, so try not to miss out on any. When you are finished click the Score Test button at the end to view your results.