The fall 2019 Tuesday morning Life Groups for women start off with an introductory breakfast in the MMC all-purpose room at 9:30am on September 10, 2019. We’ll have breakfast together and then hear about the group options.
9:15-9:30am in the MMC Kitchen
Coffee & bagels
9:30-9:50am in the MMC Youth Center (second floor)
Opening songs & devotional
9:50-11:30am in various locations
Life Group meeting options:
- “Proverbs” by Dee Brestin, leaders Jan A. and Bobbie M.
- “Angels” by Vinita Hampton Wright, leaders Karen B. and Brunie Q.
- “Seamless: Understand the Bible as One Complete Story” DVD study by Angie Smith, leaders Tanya D. and Karen Q.
- “Jonah” DVD study by Priscilla Shirer, leader Susi D.
- “Made to Crave” DVD study by Lisa TerKeurst, leaders Kim W. and Jaclyn B.
Tuesday Morning Kids Clubs: led by Rachel Horn, Director of Children’s Ministries
While the women are in their small groups, little ones—babies up through kindergarten age– are invited to attend Kids Club, a program featuring age-appropriate Bible stories, songs, crafts, games and playtime.